Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Dem Rep. Cohen Warns National Guard Mostly White Males: Inauguration Protected By People Who "Might Want To Do Something"

|

During an interview Monday morning on CNN, Democratic Rep. Steven Cohen warned that members of the National Guard protecting the Biden administration's inauguration ceremony this week are overwhelmingly white males, a group statistically likely to be Trump supporters.

Revealing that he does not trust the U.S. military, Cohen brought up Indira Gandhi and Anwar Sadat, "who were killed by their own people."

"The [National] Guard is 90 some-odd percent male; and only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden, you've got to figure the guard is more conservative... there are probably not more than 25% of the people that are there protecting us that voted for Biden," Cohen said. "The other 75% are in the class.. who might want to do something."


"It does concern me," he said.

Also from this interview:

Comment
Show comments Hide Comments

Latest Political Videos

Video Archives