Russia Says They Have Evidence Chemical Attack Was Staged, And They Predicted A "False Flag" Last Month

|

On Saturday, The Drudge Report highlighted this March 17 YouTube post from Russia Today (RT), the Russian state-owned, English-language news channel.

While the U.S. State Department claims to have "sensitive" and "classified" intelligence proving Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad was responsible for the gas attack last week in the formerly rebel-held Damascus suburb of Douma, Russian officials also say they have proof that Britain and the U.S. are behind the attack.

Russian diplomats say the above video from March 17 proves that they predicted Western-backed rebels would stage a false flag chemical attack in order to blame Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The Russian Defense Ministry suggested at the time that this would be a pretext for American airstrikes on Syrian government troops and infrastructure.





At the emergency Security Council meeting in response to the attack, Syrian U.N. Ambassador Bashar Jaafari said the videos of children sickened, apparently with chemical weapons, are not real. In fact, Jaafari called the situation in Douma a "Hollywood scene."

"We deny it 1,001 times," the Syrian UN representative told reporters in New York, referring to the storybook, 'One Thousand and One Arabian Nights.'

More:



Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said Russia has solid evidence that foreign intelligence agencies were involved in staging the alleged chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma. Like the Americans, they have not made this information public.

Russian-owned Sputnik News also makes the same claim:

Comment
Show commentsHide Comments

Latest Political Videos

Video Archives