If We Don't Act, 2% of People Will Control the Other 98% | RealClearPolitics

If We Don't Act, 2% of People Will Control the Other 98%

If We Don't Act, 2% of People Will Control the Other 98%
(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

'The trials of our current times, like warfare, are immense and consequences severe and these seem inconquerable.'

Read Full Article »
Comment
Show comments Hide Comments